The purpose of Technical Account Manager (TAM) service is to enhance the capability of the client’s security team, by advising at senior level, and enable them by managing the technical aspects of an Managed Security Services (MSS) relationship and by ensuring the effective and efficient use of adopted products.
Acting as an extension of the client’s team, with regular contact and dedicated engagement, possible issues are flagged up early and dealt with effectively.
A keen understanding of client’s environment also creates opportunities for the TAM to anticipate improvement areas.
Technical Service Management
• Act as dedicated technical point of contact for the client, with regular synchronization and close follow-up structure.
• Participate in client’s onboarding process by supporting process discussions and trainings to ensure client success from the start.
• Advise on cybersecurity, at senior level - coordinate and actively participate in service improvement, optimization, solution, and strategy evolution discussions.
• Coordinate and facilitate follow up and resolution of client’s queries across the relevant internal / external stakeholders and entities.
• Manage and oversee the involvement of client’s dedicated resources, help in prioritizing issues and activities.
• Provide regular reporting on aspects of service delivery, with advanced KPIs to support client specific needs.
• Supervise the Vulnerability Operation Center and coordinate vulnerability remediation
• Convey client’s feedbacks to CFC operations and leadership, architects, DevOps and
• Monitor SLA, service credits and overall ratings.
• Support the CSM in the preparation and conduct of the Quarterly Business Reviews.
• Actively participate in the account management jointly with the Client Success Manager
and Account Executive
Personality and Subject Matter Coverage:
• TAMs are well-versed in cybersecurity topics, including its organizational and planning aspects.
• Their typical positive thinking and their versatility helps them create an agreeable work environment for their clients.
• They are very familiar with Security Operations and they work in this environment as independent, team-oriented, and highly motivated technology specialists.
• Outstanding customer satisfaction is a major concern for them.
• They are solutions-based and use their creative and analytical skills to work with clients
on analysing, evaluating, and implementing specific requests with the Cyber Fusion Center (CFC).
Experience & background :
• Excellent customer facing skillset including negotiation, conflict management, and listening skills
• Leadership skills to drive technical topics and client relationships.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, including the leading of face-to-face or phone meetings, in different languages.
• Ability to handle pressure and uncertainty for delivering task-force oriented phases.
• Strong analysis and synthesis capabilities.
• Dynamic, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Management by influence.
Work experience required : 4 years minimum
Our client is an innovative, independent Swiss provider of tailored cyber and media security solutions to enterprises and public sector institutions.
Their team of security experts delivers end-to-end consulting, technology, managed services, and threat intelligence to help organizations build and run successful security programs.
Their global reach and cyber solutions focus is reinforced by key international partnerships.
Purposeful Innovation is in its DNA.