The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for providing a wide range of human resource services including compensation, recruitment and selection, personnel administration, employee training and development, organizational development, employee and labor relations, and change management. The HRBP is the deputy for the HR Manager Sierre.
As a strategic partner, the HRBP aligns business objectives with employee and management in designated operating units. The HRBP serves as a consultant to management on Human Resource related issues.
A successful HRBP will act as employee champion and change agent who can quickly and sustainably develop trust of managers and employees alike.
The HRBP assesses and anticipates HR-related needs.
Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions.
The HRBP formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
In addition, he/she will provide ground support in implementing major corporate and HR initiatives such as rollout of new policies and systems.
JOB CONTEXT AND MAJOR CHALLENGES
- This position will need to make decisions and recommendations that balance the needs of the employee and objectives of the Company.
- Decision-making is very broad in scope with many variables interacting at any given time. Examples are often linked to best practice or industry standards, trends and analytics, HR principles, employee / labour relations issues, corporate and internal programs and policies, as well as legislative requirements and a broad knowledge of local plant, staff and retiree needs, issues and practices.
- Participates as a consulting member of the Operating Unit staff in managing daily HR- related activities in the Unit and in developing and executing plans to meet business objectives and customer requirements.
o Taking care of day-to-day actions like recruiting; contract issuing; Onboarding process; personal development; exit
o Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, employee investigations and disciplinary actions).
o Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
o Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
o Recruits, selects, and hires personnel for the resp. unit
o Identifies and supports training needs o Support the HR Manager and hold the
-Be a Change Agent facilitator for the respective client group
- Present HR updates and manage follow-ups and communications
- Participate in dept staff meetings and follow up on HR action items
- Address employee comp and benefit issues
- Facilitate succession planning within department as part of plant-wide initiative.
- Participate in regular HR meetings
- Participate in HR project teams; and own HR projects within Sierre or Region
- Oversees one or more of the following areas for the plant, serving as a subject matter expert and coordinates and consults on plant-wide activities:
o Talent & Succession Management
o EDP/Technical Talent Management
o Recruitment, Selection & Hiring – Hourly o Employee & Labour Relations
- A Master’s Degree is preferred
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience works council and tariff agreement setting
- International and/or Matrix organization
The world leader in innovative products and services and the world's largest aluminum recycler. We partner with customers in the automotive, beverage can, aerospace and specialty industries to provide solutions that maximize the benefits of durable lightweight aluminum.
It has an integrated network of technically advanced rolling and recycling operations at 33 facilities in 10 countries across North America, South America, Europe and Asia.
Its customers include some of the world's largest and most well-known automotive, beverage can, aerospace, architectural and consumer electronics brands such as Coca-Cola, AB InBev, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover. and Samsung.
European presence: more than 6,000 employees in five countries. Each of our 15,000+ employees plays a role in shaping the future - of our business and our world
and 520 employees
Operating an integrated network of technically advanced rolling and recycling facilities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, we leverage our global manufacturing and recycling footprint to deliver consistent, high-quality products. quality all over the world.
A commitment to sustainability is at the heart of our business activities and extends to how we collaborate with stakeholders throughout the aluminum value chain.
We see tremendous opportunities in the further expansion of the use of lightweight, infinitely recyclable aluminum to help our customers meet their sustainability goals and provide consumers with the environmentally friendly products they need. 'they appreciate.