- Support international clients in all tax matters (tax compliance, audits internal and external, projects)
- Support due diligence projects, provide research and assessments on tax issues
- Monitor and review tax policy changes that affect current processing
- Liaise actively with clients and authorities as well as with our viable network
Master of law from a Swiss university or MCCF/HEC or equivalent
Certified tax expert training ongoing or willing to start it
Ideally between 2 and 4 years of experience in a tax environment
At ease with both corporate taxation at national and international levels
Have a good experience in tax compliance (tax returns)
Experience in tax advice (analyses, memos, complex calculations, tax audit, due diligence, etc.)
Good level of English and French absolutely essential (C1 minimum), German a plus
Our client core competencies are in the areas of audit, tax, advisory and outsourcing.
Thanks to our client regional integration, its firm has strong local roots, and it is globally connected. As a growing company, our client is continuously looking to recruit motivated, qualified experts and young professionals.
- 5 offices in Switzerland & Liechtenstein counting 180 employees - network of 56'000 employees across 143 countries - our client is one of the world’s leading global networks of independent audit, tax and consulting firms